Friday 25 March 2016

Loving the play on words....

This hostess stamp set will always be close at hand when I need to send personal cards to my friends or daughters.... I just love it!   It works well for the challenge at Color Throwdown too!





Aren't those little spools just so cute!   I fussy cut them out and wrapped real twine and metallic thread around them.

As a quilter, my friends & daughters would 'love' the symbolism!

I used:

  • "Love You Sew" stamp set (w-140640,c-141012)
  • It's My Party DSP stack (140552)
  • Decorative Label punch (120907)
  • Gold Glimmer paper
  • Gold buttons
  • Gold embossing powder
Have a good weekend!



Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 


2 comments:

  1. Love this card. Found on pinterest. I also sew and quilt. Found several quilt cards yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Found on pinterest. I also sew and quilt. Found several quilt cards yesterday.

    ReplyDelete