Monday 1 February 2016

MM150 - A 'fishy' day...

WOW!  I've done 150 "Manly Monday" posts!!   I hope you enjoy them as much as I love creating them!!!

Let me know with a comment and I'll pick a winner - you get to pick your favourite Occasions bundle!


It definitely looks better IRL .... but my photo will have to do.   Love this bundle...so versatile for many types of cards.

I used:

  • "Bear Hugs" stamp & Bear Hugs framelits bundle
  • "In the Meadow" stamp set
  • sponges

Have a great week and thanks for dropping by for "Manly Monday".

Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

1 comment:

  1. I agree! photos do not do your cards justice. They are absolutely more beautiful in real life :)

    ReplyDelete