Friday 29 January 2016

ColourQ challenge

I got a call that my best friend's Mum passed away this morning.  I sat down to do a sympathy card and saw this ColourQ challenge on my desk and thought the colours would work perfectly.


It's hard to see the sparkily on the flowers and leaves but it's there with Wink of Stella (clear).

I used:

  • "Picture Perfect" stamp set (140520)
  • Bird Builder punch (117191)
  • Scallop oval punch (119856)
  • Have a Cuppa DSP stack (140567)
  • Decorative Dots embossing folder (133520)
  • Corrugated Paper (138317)
  • pearls
Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by during your busy day!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment