Monday 10 November 2014

MM99 - For All Things - Thanks!

Welcome to "Manly Monday" featuring the painter's tape technique and the stamp set "For All Things".


I used:
  • colour combo of So Saffron, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
  • "For All Things" stamp set (w-135152,c-135155)
  • Gold Basic Metal buttons
  • Distressing tool
  • Bitty Banner framelits (129267)
Thanks for stopping by on "Manly Monday"!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

3 comments:

  1. I love it. I should remember to use that technique more often. BTW I hope you are entering this card on the HSS challenge. They want a "Thanks" card; this fits perfectly! I am sure you have the address but if not it's on my blog (I did enter one card).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops I meant the challenge at SUO challenges.... (I entered my card in 3 challenges). It is the one at SUO that needs a Thanks card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you remind me of these challenges Louise! Now if I can just get my act together and post to them on time...LOL!

    ReplyDelete