Thursday 24 September 2015

Hopes for a child....

No matter how much technology exists today, my daughter looks in that mailbox everyday for a card from Mum!!


I always love to send one with little things tucked inside.  Here's a message meant for retirement but I think it works well for a young adult planning their life....

I used:

  • wonderful fall colours: Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow
  • "Wild About Flowers" stamp set (ph-138728)
  • "For All Things" stamp set (w-135152,c-135155)
  • Candy dots (130932)
  • Basic Metal Buttons - gold (133763)

Hope your week's going well.  Thanks for sharing some of it here!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment