Saturday 2 May 2015

SSU57 - Looking outside the box!

Welcome to "Saturday Step Up" where I'm using a stamp designed for valentine's for another card type.  

Remember...you can always remove the words on any stamp (mask off with tape) and use it for another use than initially intended.



I stepped up the left card by totally embossing the surface in Iridescent Ice embossing powder to make it glittery. (see enlarged image below) I also embossed the main card front and added ribbon.




I used on these cards:

  • "Hey, Valentine" stamp set 
  • "A Dozen Thoughts" stamp set
  • Stampin' Write Markers
  • Iridescent Ice embossing powder
  • Chevron embossing folder
  • cotton ribbon
  • rhinestones
Have a great day!



Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 






No comments:

Post a Comment