Thursday 23 October 2014

October 2014's Paper Pumpkin kit ...

The October Paper Pumpkin kit has cute pie holders for a unique party treat!

Here's some other adaptations for this month's kit!

Using some pieces from previous kits, you can use the box as gift packaging. 

Gift packaging for a special congratulations!

Of course --- Halloween treats!

I just squared off the point, to create party favours for a bridal or baby shower!

Come join my Paper Pumpkin parties starting in January 2015!!!  
You can bring your kits and put them together in my studio --- and try some of the unique ideas I develop for the kits!

Enjoy your day!  Thanks for dropping by Jamilla's Stampin' Grounds!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 



No comments:

Post a Comment