Monday 27 October 2014

MM98 - Swap cards can be so inspiring...!

I'm in a 6 month swap with some fellow demonstrators.  What's a swap?  I make 6 of the same card and send to 6 demos.  They do the same so I receive back 6 different cards.  It's awesome for inspiration!

Today's card for "Manly Monday" is one of those cards and is simply stunning!!!  My photo doesn't do it justice.   It's a wonderful card designed by Eldonna Epp from Calgary, AB.



This would be a perfect card for any gentleman in your life celebrating a birthday, promotion, new job or just about anything.   

I love all the levels of texture in this card!!

Thanks for stopping in today for "Manly Monday"!

Enjoy your week!

Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 





1 comment: