Monday 13 February 2017

Baby Bear...

This is my first card with the cute "Baby Bear" stamp set!!!   Using the sketch from Sunday Stamps, I created a lovely baby card for a friend!





I used:

  • "Baby Bear" stamp set (141859)
  • Falling In Love DSP (142788)
  • Layering Oval framelits (141707)
  • Petal Burst embossing folder (141493)
  • Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace trim (141672)
Have a great start to your week!!!


Jamilla


A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamilla
    I love that teddy in grey
    lovely Bow too in pink
    Lovely Hearts on that BG
    Sweet card
    Many thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this time
    Hugsä
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamilla, this is too cute! My poor Baby Bear stamps are so neglected...you're inspiring me to pull them out again! Adorable baby card!

    ReplyDelete