Tuesday 5 July 2016

Swap for my meeting!

Here's my swap for tonight's meeting of the Jammin' Stampers Community!   Our community meets once a month for fun, new ideas, sharing, inspiration, laughter, and so much more.   Would you like to see what it's like???   Let me know and you can join us one day....


The theme was a birthday card and had to include a 'new' item from the catalogue!

I used:

  • "Jar of Love" stamp set (ph-141587)
  • "B.Y.O.P." stamp set (ph-137159)
  • Everyday Jars Framelits (141490)
  • Project Life Cards & Labels framelits (135707)
  • Serene Scenery DSP stack (141642)
  • Metallic Enamel shapes
Have a good day!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment