Wednesday 27 July 2016

ColourQ challenge

Welcome to my blog today!   I've been playing 'catch-up' with crafting this week and today finally had a chance to sit at my desk and have fun with ColourQ!




This card was created with the new EXCLUSIVE stamp set/framelit bundle - Thoughtful Branches!   These items will only be available in August while supplies last!  I will show several samples this weekend of the bundle... 

See you back here tomorrow for more with Thoughtful Branches!

Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

5 comments:

  1. I like your colorful tree, this is pretty! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card.
    That stamp set is On my wish list .
    MaryAnn
    PS I had a dress in those colours , it was a favourite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful composition! Love all the colors on that tree! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete