Tuesday 22 March 2016

Where does the time go.....????

With the building on our new home started, everyday life has become a whirlwind....with my head spinning even faster to keep up with my business work.   

Here's a new challenge at Sunday Stamps... 


I used:
  • "Sprinkles of Life" stamp set (139971)
  • "Party Wishes" stamp set (w-140651,c-140961)
  • Tree Builder punch (138295)
  • Party Punch pack (140608)
  • metallic sequins
  • white embossing powder
Hope you have a great day.... and I can re-focus on my creativity!

Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how sweet are those little cupcakes! Perfect colors, great design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Jamilla! super cute card, I adore the cupcake! so glad you played along with us at sunday stamps challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamilla, this is such a fun birthday card! I love the cupcake and the pretty color combo! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamilla your cupcake looks soo yunmyyy I want to eat it..great color combo and sweet card.
    Thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps..
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent card! Love how you combined those small cupcakes with the large one! So cute! You rocked the challenge at Sunday Stamps! Jamilla! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cupcakes, Jamilla! You used my favourite shades of pink on this card...can't get enough of either one lately! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete