Tuesday 22 September 2015

Love this month's Paper Pumpkin kit!

I just finished making my cute little treat bags from this month's Paper Pumpkin kit!


These kits are terrific!   The fringe that I put around the bags already had the adhesive tape on it - all ready to go!    Everything, I mean everything, came with the kit and it was so much fun making them!  I just had to add candy!

These would be great for kids - big or small!!  Wouldn't these bring a smile to your co-workers when they see them on their desks!   

Paper Pumpkin is a great monthly subscription craft time out!!   

Join today and help donate to Breast Cancer Research!

Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 



No comments:

Post a Comment