Tuesday 18 August 2015

Advanced Faux Quilting

I've been itching to work with the multiple layers of the Tags & Labels framelits!   Then it struck me that the Advanced Faux Quilting technique would work!


To do the technique, layer different shapes on cardstock then emboss the whole piece with a heavily patterned embossing folder. 

I layered the framelits by interchanging DSP and cardstock with the different sizes.

I also used:

  • "Gifts from the Garden" stamp set (w-138718,c-139356)
  • "One Big Meaning" stamp set (w-138788,c-139420)
  • Tags & Labels Framelits (138282)
  • English Garden DSP (138440)
  • Stampin' Write Markers
  • Zig Zag embossing folder (133738)
Try this technique with your next card!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment