Tuesday 21 July 2015

Quilt inspired....

Today my friend Judith and I were working on some 'surprises' for our upcoming Utreat 2016 weekend event....yes we start that far ahead...!

The surprises involved a sort of quilting and Judith said 'so now I'm going to see card like this, right'  .... and sure enough Judith I created one....!


It's a card for my cousin who just retired from teaching.  
I used:

  • "And Many More" stamp set (w-134273,c-134276)
  • "Perpetual Birthday Calendar" stamp set (ph-137167)
  • Sweet Li'l Things DSP (138447)
  • Washi Label punch (138296)
  • Metallic sequin assortment (138390)
What's Utreat 2016...check out the tab at the top...you won't want to miss it!

Have a great day!



Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 






No comments:

Post a Comment