Tuesday 19 May 2015

Cherries or apples ... or both!

Upon first glance I thought the stamp in the new set "Sprinkles of Life" was an apple but I think it really is supposed to be a cherry.... or maybe both!

Here it's apples...



And the wonderful new matching punch allowed me to quickly punch out the 'apples'!

I used:

  • colour combo Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Soft Suede
  • "Sprinkles of Life" stamp set (139971)
  • Tree Builder punch (138295)
  • Decorative Dots embossing folder (133520)
  • Typeset Specialty DSP (133704)
  • Large Oval (119855)
  • 1/4" Burlap trim
  • Baker's Twine
This new stamp set is the Ronald McDonald selection and for every set sold, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to RMHC!   How wonderful!!

Tomorrow is a new video on the Retiform technique....see you then!



Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 









No comments:

Post a Comment