Monday 13 April 2015

The Retiform technique!!!

"Manly Monday" will return next week, as that 'tax man' got all of my time the last few days...

Today I've got another peak at the stamp set Butterfly Basics using the Retiform technique for a bright and cheery Mother's Day card.


I used:

  • colour combo of Melon Mambo, Tangelo Twist and Whisper White
  • "Butterfly Basics" stamp set (w-138813,c-138816,ph-137154)
  • "Sweet Laughter" stamp set (w-137177,c-138589)
  • Project Life Cards/Labels framelits (135707)
  • Sweet Dreams Designer buttons (137857)

Have a super day! 



Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 



1 comment:

  1. This sure is pretty! Will have to try this technique again. Same thing here with paperwork and gathering of receipts, etc. but I am taking some time off it now and then and making quick cards! Relaxing!

    ReplyDelete