Wednesday 22 April 2015

LOVE this month's Paper Pumpkin!

I couldn't wait for my little orange box to arrive this week with April's Paper Pumpkin kit!

It was so much fun putting together the cards!  Here's a few samples....









I kept some as designed and some I embellished with leftovers from other kits!  I've already sent out most to customers with their monthly samplers for orders placed recently!!!

It was such a great little crafting break from my usual routine!

You can choose your level of subscription - how awesome is that!!!  Monthly or with pre-paid subscriptions (1, 3, 6 12 months)   Click the sign in the right column to go to the Paper Pumpkin website to learn more and sign up!   

Don't be disappointed and miss out on next month's kit and fun!!!

Have a great day!

Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment