Saturday 21 March 2015

SSU56 - A matching and fancy envelope!

Welcome to "Saturday Step Up" with a side step today to show a cute matching envelope for my card!

I love the new Mini Treat Bag as a perfect envelope for a cute 3 1/2" x 5" card.  
Yes, I know it can't be mailed, but it could be handed to a special person and make an impression!




This set is part of my Monthly Card Class on April 28th showcasing ways to use the Perpetual Birthday stamp set on projects other than a calendar!

I heat embossed the flowers on the envelope and just Versamark'd on the card front.

I used:

  • "Sweet Stuff" stamp set (w-134153,c-134156)
  • "Perpetual Birthday Calendar" stamp set (ph-137167)
  • "Remembering Your Birthday" stamp set (w-131347,c-131350)
  • Mini Treat Bag thinlits (137547)
  • Versamark ink
  • Crushed Curry embossing powder (133753)
  • Note Tag punch (135860)
  • Bow Builder punch (137414)
  • cotton ribbon
  • Bright DSP stack

Have a great Saturday!!!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment