Friday 27 February 2015

My challenge "cue" ....

I think colour challenges are my favourite...  today's is for ColourQ and challenge #281.







I needed to substitute a couple of colours for current but I still love the results with all the fussy cutting!!

I used:

  • "From the Garden" stamp set (ph-137139)
  • Beautiful Wings embosslits (118138)
  • pearls
  • Handpicked Framelits (137361)
Challenge yourself with a colour 'cue'...

Be sure check out Leena Girsa's blog and Tina Weller's blog on Monday for their Creative Blog Hop entries!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 



4 comments:

  1. Love those colors too. Great card and pretty little vellum (?) butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love the different coloured flowers! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete