Sunday 12 June 2016

Household items.... inspire creativity!

Today I've created this adorable card with the "BY THE SHORE" suite from the new catty!

My background was created with a regular household item.... mess bag from onions!   WHAT... you say?   That's exactly what I used...



I sponged through the mess bag with Emerald Envy ink.   Then added stamped images from the "Seaside Shore" stamp set!

I used:

  • "Seaside Shore" stamp set (w-141622,c-141625)
  • metallic sequins
Enjoy your weekend!   


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

9 comments:

  1. Clever use of household item! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the challenge of using household items.

      Delete
  2. Awesome card, skillfully executed! LOVE it.
    Betty Mell, Spokane WA USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty for your kind words and taking the time to comment. Hope it inspires!

      Delete
  3. Love this card. What a great idea to use a kitchen item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your technique must try this but first need the stamp set

    ReplyDelete