Tuesday 24 May 2016

A special birthday!

Last week at my Weight Watcher's meeting I had a request for a special 90th birthday card that was delicate, pastel and feminine with some sparkle.   I think I did a pretty good job... tomorrow I find out ....


This card is 5" x 7"

I used:

  • "Butterfly Basics" stamp set (w-138813,c-138816,ph-137154)
  • Botanical Builder framelits (140625)
  • Bloomin' Heart Thinlits (140621)
  • vellum cardstock
  • Lots Of Labels framelits (138281)
  • Softly Falling embossing folder (139672)
  • silver embossing powder
  • pearls, mini brads
  • Wink of Stella clear
Have a good day and thanks for sharing part of it here!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love these colors and especially the filigree heart background. Thanks for the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love these colors and especially the filigree heart background. Thanks for the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. I'm making this one tomorrow. I have some beautiful brusho backgrounds that will make lovely flowers die cut with the botonical bloom framelits.

    ReplyDelete