Tuesday 10 November 2015

Some lovely clouds....

Today's card is one of those cards that just comes together so easily.... I love it when that happens...


If you leave a comment and tell me how you think I made the clouds...you'll be entered in a draw for this stamp set...one of my favourites!

On my card I used:

  • "Gift from the Garden" stamp set (w-138718,c-139356)
  • Stampin' Write Markers
  • "Work of Art" stamp set (w-134111,c-134114)
  • gold metallic thread
  • organza ribbon
  • pearls
Have a good day!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 






2 comments:

  1. How about a scallop circle punch out or die cut? Pretty card, very fluffy and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, quirks59m...you've won! Send your name and mailing information to gerjam@golden.net and I'll get that stamp set to you!!! You're correct the scallop circle punch.

    ReplyDelete