Tuesday 20 October 2015

This is a 1st...

This is my 1st challenge for Pals Paper Arts!




My interpretation of the sketch is the plain band with the "Thank You" for the white narrow band on the sketch.

I used:

  • "Kinda Eclectic" stamp set (w-135347,c-135530)
  • "One Big Meaning" stamp set (w-138788,c-139420)
  • Bitty Butterfly punch (129406)
  • Elegant Butterfly punch (127526)
This is one of my favourites this week!

See you tomorrow !


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

5 comments:

  1. First...WOOT-WOOT for your First challenge with the PPA and I hope that you come back real soon as you do BEAUTIFUL work! Super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a pretty way to use this set and send a thank you! Thank you for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Pals Paper Arts! Your card is gorgeous! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the bands! The sentiment pops out right in front of the sun, and it's dynamic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies for the kind words! Will definitely come back and try more challenges!

    ReplyDelete