Friday 9 October 2015

I'm back in the land of the living.....

I rarely get sick but when I do...Whoa ... it puts me right out!   Thank goodness I woke up today somewhat back to normal and eager for a challenge!

I did the latest challenge at Colour Throwdown of mint, saffron and vanilla:





I used:

  • colour combo: Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
  • "Watercolor Wings" stamp set (ph-139424)
  • "Sheltering Tree" stamp set (ph-137163)
  • Bold Butterfly framelits (138135)
  • Dotted Lace Trim (138242)
  • Venetian Crochet Trim (134581)
  • Metal Rimmed Pearls (138394)
  • Happy Heart embossing folder (137364)
Have a terrific weekend and to my Canadian friends and family a wonderful Thanksgiving!



Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 




No comments:

Post a Comment