Monday 24 August 2015

Inspiration from history!

Last Friday, my family went to the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) for the day.  What a fantastic place!  I had never been there before and I so enjoyed the visit. 

From the special Pompeii Exhibition I was so inspired by the mosaic pieces and frescos that I had to try something with my crafting.  So welcome to "Manly Monday" and my mosaic....




What do you think?

I used:

  • "For All Things" stamp set (w-135152,c-135155)
  • "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set (w-128748,c-127802)
  • Washi Label punch (138296)
  • Metallics Sequin Assortment (138390)
  • Woodland embossing folder (139673)


Thanks for sharing part of your day here with "Manly Monday"!

Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment