Tuesday 11 August 2015

Heat embossing with decorative mask/stencil...

While at the cottage I had a chance to peruse some crafting magazines and saw this cool technique.   Use a decorative mask/stencil, Versamark ink and embossing powder to create a unique background design.

It was one of those ....WOW... moments when I finished the card and thought "man, I love this card and how it turned out"!    

It looks so much better in real life.... my photography skills don't do it justice.

and a bonus video to see how the technique is done....



I used:

  • "One Big Meaning" stamp set (w-138788,c-139420)
  • Happy Patterns decorative mask (138313)
  • Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP (139588)  - sneak peek from Holiday catalogue
  • gold embossing powder
  • Vellum cardstock (101856)
  • Everyday Chic washi tape (138385)
  • Metallic Sequin Assortment (138390)
  • Basic Metal buttons - gold (133763)

Enjoy your day!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment