Tuesday 14 July 2015

A new 3-3-10 class for August!

I love the colour combo from Colour Throwdown last week and based my upcoming 3-3-10 class in August on that combo:  Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi and Black.

What's '3-3-10'?   My mid month card class where we make '3' cards for '$10' and learn '3' ways to do use a colour, tool, technique, etc.

Sign up here for August's class.

This is one of the cards we will be creating with the beautiful new "Watercolor Wings" stamp set.



I embossed the butterflies with Iridescent Ice for lots of shine!


I also used:

  • 'Bold Butterfly' framelits (138135)
  • 'Butterflies' thinlits (137360)
  • Fluttering embossing folder (139304)
  • Pretty Petals DSP stack (138442)
  • Word Window punch (119857)
Have a super day!  



Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 



No comments:

Post a Comment