Monday 15 June 2015

MM124 - Unfortunately we need these cards.....

Welcome to "Manly Monday" and a sympathy card with the new set "Wild About Flowers".


I have to laugh...I didn't notice how crooked my greeting is on the card until now...I do it too!


I used:
  • "Wild About Flowers" stamp set (138728)
  • "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set (w-128748,c-127802)
  • Gold embossing powder (109129)
  • Pretty Petals DSP paper stack (138442)
  • linen thread
  • Candy dots
Thanks for sharing part of your day here on "Manly Monday"!
Enjoy your week,

Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jamilla, crooked sentiment or not. Like I always say: my cards look so great until I start gluing...... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise. This is one of the cards we're doing at the June Monthly class.

    ReplyDelete