Monday 11 May 2015

MM119 - New In Colours and surprise...!

Sorry for my delay today with my "Manly Monday" post.   I had the opportunity to babysit my niece's two darling children for a few hours to help her out!   

I got a brief few minutes to play with my new products before being away this weekend in Sudbury for the OBA provincial basketball tournament!

I created this birthday gift bag in the new In Color - Delightful Dijon with Mint Macaron as the icing colour and greeting tag!!!!



I just loved playing with the new products!!!

I used:

  • "Sprinkles of Life" stamp set  -  new
  • Gift Bag Punch Board  -  new
  • Envelope Paper  -  new
  • Word Window punch
  • Project Life corner punch
  • aqua painters
  • gold twine baker's twine

More sneak peeks coming this week.....
Enjoy your day!




Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 


1 comment: