Monday 6 April 2015

MM116 - A little reflection....

Welcome to "Manly Monday" and another technique - Reflection!




The scene is reflected in the water at the bottom of the card.

I used:

  • colour combo - Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Mossy Meadow
  • "Sheltering Tree" stamp set (ph-137163)
  • "Really Good Greetings" stamp set (w-130330,c-130333)
  • Piercing mat and piercer
  • Essentials piercing template
  • mini brads
  • plastic from the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the technique
Thanks for stopping by for "Manly Monday"!  I'll have a video on the Plaid stamping technique so check back later this week!



Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Have to try it with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is great!!! I can't say it enough! I hope SU is listening!

    ReplyDelete