Thursday 26 March 2015

Vellum and butterflies...!

There's only a few days left in 2015's Sale-a-bration!!

Did you know that Stampin' Up! introduced 4 new items last week? 
The Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum stack is AWESOME!!!!



These beautiful butterflies are the vellum!!!  I coloured on the back with my Stampin' Write Markers.   I also cut the front of the card 3/4" narrower to reveal the embossing. 
Gorgeous, eh?

I used:

  • Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack (138639)
  • In Color Accessory Pack (SAB 138637)
  • Scallop oval punch (119856)
  • "Petite Pairs" stamp set (w-128706,c-122497)
  • Stampin' Write Markers
  • Decorative Dots embossing folder (133520)
Enjoy your Thursday!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment