Tuesday 31 March 2015

Project Life

Last weekend I went to a crop with friends and worked on my Project Life albums.  I'm taking photos from my daughters early years (before I was into scrapbooking) and now I'm doing Project Life albums.

It was so much FUN!  I apologize for the layout photo quality but you get the idea.





Here my PL boxes are lined up so I can choose as needed for the layout.




Have a good day!

Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jamilla! I should get into this. I am so far behind with the grandsons albums... I have not done a scrapbooking page in about 3 years I think!!! PL might be the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea.
    I have the all occasion set but have not started it yet.
    Having a problem figuring out to start this process
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Project Life albums are so quick and fun! I couldn't believe how much I got done in a day and half, Louise! You're forced to just use what's in front of you and it works great!

    What I did MaryAnn was just setup the boxes in front of me, selected pictures that were related, eliminated duplicates or not so nice pics, my layout pages ..... and start! We should get together and try it!

    ReplyDelete