Friday 30 January 2015

Leadership 2015 Day 2

Here's day 2's highlights:

Tania taking her walk of recognition for her promotion this past year to Sr. Consultant!



Sr. Instructors and above were recognized for their leadership efforts with a special walk and gift.
It's a special wrapping for a silver business card holder.
Not opening it until I show Gerry.

Ruth won a prize patrol!!!

We had lots of business quick talks and lots of stamping demos today.   Can't wait to share with you when I return!

Have a good weekend!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tanya and Jamilla on your walk. Did see it on the livestream.... cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats jamilla..all your hard work pays off!
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies for your nice comments! It was a surprise for me and I really appreciated and enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete