Friday 5 December 2014

Team swap cards!!!

I'm so blessed to have many talented ladies in my Jammin' Stampers team!!!  We had an awesome swap this week at our meeting.

The swap was to be made with these three colours: red, yellow and brown.

Look at the great results!



by Grace Alton

by Julie Anne Lloyd


I loved them all!!!  
I showed a couple up close to see the details!

Hope you're having a super Friday!
I sure am.... just place my pre-order for the upcoming Occasions Catalogue... woohooo!!!

Can't wait to start using those new products for great new classes and ideas just for you!

Check back tomorrow for the return of "Saturday Step Up"!

Enjoy your day and thanks for dropping by!

Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 




No comments:

Post a Comment