Wednesday 17 December 2014

New Washi Tape Sheets....cool!

Imagine making any shape with washi tape for your project!!!   They're coming in the Occasions catalogue.

Here I've die cut and punched cardstock covered with washi sheets in hearts.



I used:

  • new "Hello Life" stamp set (137136)
  • new Stacked with Love DSP stack (137779)
  • new Birthday Bash washi sheets (137788)
  • Hearts a Flutter framelits
  • Itty Bitty Accents punch pack
  • rhinestones
  • buttons

I hope you're enjoying these sneak peeks!!!
Have a super day and thanks for sharing time in your busy day here!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 



2 comments:

  1. Very cool idea! I ordered them but was not sure what I would use them for.... thanks for the inspiration, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your ideas on your blog, Louise!

    ReplyDelete