Monday 22 December 2014

MM104 - Clay letters....!

Welcome to "Manly Monday"!   One of the first items in my 'must have' list from the new Occasions catalogue was the new Simply Pressed Clay Alphanumeric mold!!  My imagination went wild with ideas....



I added Rich Razzleberry ink refill to the white clay and then pressed small bits of clay into the mold for the letters I wanted!!!   So cool!

I used:
  • colour combo Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
  • Simply Pressed Clay Alphanumeric mold (137854)
  • new Birthday Bash Specialty DSP (137783)
  • mini brads
  • Burlap ribbon (132140)
  • Basic Black Baker's twine
  • Stampin' Distressing tool (127562)
You are just going to love this new catalogue.... it would be easier to tell you what I didn't buy than what I did....LOL!

Enjoy the beginning of Christmas week!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment