Monday 8 December 2014

MM102 - Making your own box....

Better late than never for my "Manly Monday" post today... Gerrry being home all the time has me sooooo confused on which weekday it is...

I've created another gift packaging idea today.   I wanted to wrap a tie so I created my own box and a funky bow!





I used:

  • "Banner Banter" stamp set (w-134057,c-134060)
  • Chalk Talk framelits (129983)
  • Nordic Noel DSP (135822)
  • Burlap Ribbon (132140)
  • Baker's Twine
  • Seam binding
  • Banner punch (133519)
Check back this week for a video on how I made the bow and box!

Have a terrific week!


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 







2 comments:

  1. Very nice Jamilla. Love what you did with the burlap. And that is a fabulous bow! Can't wait for the video.... you know how "bow-challenged" I am. Just glad I am not the only one LOL. (right Laurie?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise!! I love just throwing a bunch of product on the table to see what works together!

    ReplyDelete