Saturday 18 October 2014

SSU53 - You're Wonderful....!

If you love colouring, one of the newest photopolymer sets is for you - You're Wonderful!



I've used it today for "Saturday Step Up!" 

I stepped up the left card by adding an extra mat (Old Olive) with a zigzag edge on the Melon Mambo mat from my Rotary attachment on my trimmer, stamped separate flowers and popped up some petals and small flower, used the 'banner' image and popped up the greeting.

I used:

  • colour combo Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
  • "You're Wonderful" stamp set (139158)
  • Blendabilities markers
  • Tiny Wave blade (124409)
  • mini brads
Thanks for sharing part of your weekend here at Jamilla's Stampin' Grounds!



Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 








No comments:

Post a Comment