Saturday 6 September 2014

SSU52 - Christmas tags

Welcome to "Saturday Step Up" and a first look at the stamp set "Wondrous Wreath"!

It was one of the sets I said "Oh yes, got to have this one!!" when I first looked at the Holiday catalogue and it has a matching Framelit set!!!  A terrific bundle priced at $53.25!

Here's two holiday tags:



I stepped up the left tag by popping up with dimensionals the wreath and greeting, added detailing around the edge, used real ribbon for the bow, used a gold embossed greeting and used coloured rhinestones for the berries.

I coloured the berries with my Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities marker.

Here's a more detailed shot of the stepped up tag showing the glitz.




I used:
  • colour combo of Real Red, Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz
  • Wondrous Wreath bundle (137624, stamp 135047, framelit 135851)
  • Party Pennants Bigz L die (133732)
  • 1/4" Cotton Ribbon in Real Red (134563)
  • Gold embossing powder (109129)
  • Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities (130995)


Hope you loved this new stamp set and can see the possibilities as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by this weekend at Jamilla's Stamping Grounds!
Enjoy your weekend.

Jamilla
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 




No comments:

Post a Comment