Tuesday 26 August 2014

Sneak Peek - Not your usual Fall colours.....

Just playing around with the new stamp set "For All Things" and couldn't resist trying a very different colour combo - Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder & Strawberry Slush....


I used:
  • "For All Things" stamp set (w-135152,c-135155)
  • Thick Baker's Twine - Strawberry Slush (135637)
  • rhinestones
  • 5/8" Organza Ribbon - white (114319)
  • Dazzling Diamonds glitter
A beautiful card with mostly just SIP - stamps, ink and paper!

Thanks for sharing part of your day here today! 
I really appreciate it!

Jamilla
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 





2 comments:

  1. Different and beautiful. It's nice to try something completely unexpected, it gives it an 'artsy' look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise! I really, really like how it turned out. I should challenge the team to something like this....???

    ReplyDelete