Monday 18 August 2014

MM91 - For baby Ethan....

Welcome to "Manly Monday" and today's project is for the wee tiny little man in your life!


This card is for a baby shower I attended on the weekend for my niece-in-law who's having a little boy!

I used: 
  • "Something for Baby" stamp set (w-134027, c-134030)
  • "Baby We've Grown" stamp set (w-133086, c-133089)
  • Baby's First framelits (133735)
  • Washi tape - Retro Fresh (133001), Sweet Sadie (133690)
  • Neutral buttons
  • Confetti Celebration DSP (133692)



Here's the gift bag as well....using framelits!   My BIG SHOT is my 'go to' tool for almost every project!!  

This month has a fantastic deal - purchase a BIG SHOT and get a FREE bundle ( stamp set & matching framelits)!!  Don't miss out.... Click here to go SHOPPING for your BIG SHOT!

Thanks for stopping by on "Manly Monday"!
Enjoy your day,


Jamilla
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun set! Love the bright colors. And that bag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise! My niece liked the colours too.

    ReplyDelete