Thursday 7 August 2014

Framelits create the perfect Mat...

Your BIG SHOT and framelits are an indispensable part of any paper crafting but especially when you want the perfect mat for your focal point!!!  The 'nested' Oval framelits are used on my card today.


and on the inside


Now don't fall over with seeing that I included stamping on the inside....

If you're new to my blog, it's rare that I stamp inside a card but it was ideal to match with the greeting.

I used:
  • "For the Birds" stamp set (w-132001,c-126407)
  • Stampin' Write Markers
  • Blendabilities - Cherry Cobbler (130995)
  • Oval framelits (129381)
  • Washi Tape - Beach House (133689), Sweet Sadie (133690) 


HINT:  if you want to hide part of a stamp, cover it with tape before inking and remove the tape before stamping.

Enjoy your day,

Jamilla
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 


4 comments: