Wednesday 16 July 2014

Thank-you's are always needed....

There is such versatility with Paper Pumpkin kits!  They can also include quite a number of pieces to create many items.

Did you know... that as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can order past kits or kit refills that may be available?   So.... when you see someone's great idea of how they altered a kit, you may be able to do it too!

Today I used these supplies:


To create this: 

The tags from the April 2014 kit (Framed Love - still available) are a perfect Thank-you gift for a teacher, dinner invitation, house sitting or just about anything!

I added some punches to my creativity on this gift bag too! 

Hoping tomorrow my July kit will arrive in time to post and share with you.... So excited because it's a surprise... I don't know what the kit will be.... 

That's part of the attraction... a surprise each month!!!

Glad you joined me today and don't forget to leave a comment for chance at a FREE August Paper Pumpkin kit.  See more at www.mypaperpumpkin.com

Jamilla
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 





















6 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! It's a great inspiration for making something along the same lines for XMas as maybe Hostess gifts (who does not need extra tags around that time of the year!)

    My Paper Pumpkin is on its way too.... can't wait to see what it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas always inspirational!
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you could order past PPumpkins, that is good to know! I love some of the ones in the past :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll love the kit Louise!!!! Hoping to get something posted today but these kids are running me in opposite directions, renos duties and a wedding.

    Thanks MaryAnn! I aim to please! :)

    Yes, Nicola. Check out along the bottom of the screen at mypaperpumpkin.com to see what's available!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats MaryAnn -- you're the winner of the August PP kit today!

    ReplyDelete